Skills Exchange Scotland Volunteers
Skills Exchange SCIO are currently recruiting for volunteers to support our service delivery in either our East Kilbride or Lanark offices.
If you are interested in a career in the Employability, Education and Training, Administration or Charity Fundraising sectors, and are keen to gain some relevant experience to help you towards this goal, or if you just have a passion for helping others, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
As a recently registered charity, we are now looking to take on volunteers to perform a variety of duties:
• Assisting our staff in the delivery of group sessions in employability and personal development
• Helping out with office administration duties
• Supporting our upcoming fundraising campaigns
• Supporting individual learners
• Learning about the charity sector and the work Skills Exchange SCIO do
In addition to relevant work experience, volunteers will also have the opportunity to gain their PVG certificate and an excellent reference for your CV. Skills Exchange SCIO would also cover the cost of your travel expenses while volunteering with us.
If this opportunity sounds like it could be for you, or if you would like more information, please contact us on email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!