New Lanark Waterhouses
Mill No.1, New Lanark, Lanark, ML11 9DB
01555 667 200
- Eight stylishly converted apartments
- Stunning riverside setting
- Full use of leisure facilities available (small charge)
- Pets welcome by arrangement (charge applies)
- Additional beds/cots for families available
- Unsuitable for wheelchair access
Surrounded by native woodland and close to the Falls of Clyde, these beautiful self-catering cottages converted from 19th century mill buildings accommodate between two and five people and arch over the trail race of the mill, literally on the River Clyde.
Perfect for families and those who prefer to cater for themselves, each Waterhouse features a living room with large digital TV, dining area, a bathroom with bath and shower, fully fitted kitchen and comfortable bedrooms. Free parking and all the facilities of the hotel including our Leisure Club are just yards away.
The New Lanark Waterhouses is a unique opportunity to escape and stay in one of Scotland's World Heritage sites.