07818 433 856
- Faciltating adventures for disabled people
- Equiping members with valuable life skills
- Individual packages prepared to cater for members
- Making a positive impact on the community
- Skilled volunteers making opportunities happen
- Welcoming and helpful organisation
Paradventures is an organisation run by a small group of individuals who have all come together with their raft of knowledge, skills and enthusiasm to facilitate adventures and activities for disabled people.
Activities include adventure holidays, outings and outdoor learning days in a variety of outdoor environments including forests, hills and mountains.
They specialise in running residential adventures holidays for individuals, small groups, special needs schools with a variety of activities and project manage large events for organisations. They also prepare individual packages to cater for the needs of these individuals and groups.
Paradventures believes that choice of project and activity is important and work on a very personal level to achieve goals, ambitions and positive outcomes.
They have an extensive portfolio of contacts to enable such a variety of opportunities which are now extending into Europe and beyond.