Nicholson Plastics - Stores Person
Lanark - Full-time
The purpose of this role is to ensure all stock, which enters and leaves the factory is controlled and recorded, making sure stock levels remain at the set amounts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Controlling & recording stock levels of all materials in and out of factory;
- Picking orders from store room and packaging up for dispatch;
- Ensure stock levels do not fall below the set amounts;
- Reporting any shortages to the Production Manager;
- Loading and unloading lorry’s as required;
- Liaison with Suppliers/Couriers as required;
- Ensure the yard and factory are clean & tidy at all times, including the perimeter;
- On site skip management, to ensure correct materials are disposed of in the appropriate skips in accordance with NP waste and environmental policy and notifying skip company when skip changeover is required;
- Providing support to production through delivery of materials and consumables;
- Raising purchase orders for materials when required
- Good communication skills both face to face and via telephone;
- Ability to work alone using your own initiative;
- Previous experience of a store position would be advantageous;
- Experience with Microsoft office package / ERP System;
- Ability to work flexible hours;
- Ability to multi task and work within strict deadlines;
- Full UK driving licence;
- Forklift licence would be advantageous but not essential.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your up-to-date curriculum vitae with an accompanying cover letter detailing your suitability for the position via e-mail to email@example.com.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Nicholson Plastics Website