Discover Lanark launches Lanark's Winter Wonderland
Christmas magic is coming to Lanark!
We know how different and difficult this festive season is going to be for all of us ... so here's lots of reasons why this Christmas in Lanark can still be extra special!
- get in the festive spirit with the town’s Christmas lights, illuminated extra early this year thanks to South Lanarkshire Council
- take in the magic of Discover Lanark's new Winter Wonderland display outside the Tolbooth Lanark from 21 November. Don't miss the Gingerbread House, Toy Soldiers and Snowmen amidst their wintry home!
- enjoy beautifully decorated Christmas windows in your favourite local shops
- check out the stunning new floodlighting of St Nicholas Parish Church, Lanark thanks to The Rotary Club of Lanark, plus look out for some special festive illumination of the church tower
- drop by for three fun evenings of late night shopping brought to you by your local businesses
- feel the festive vibes with the return of Discover Lanark's Wellgate light ceiling
- have a go at Lanark Festivals children's trail from 1st December and win a Christmas treat!
- see the sparkling wee Christmas trees around the town, with special thanks to GP Plantscape for all their help, plus some special new festive decs for the town's Christmas Tree, now outside St Nicholas Church
- visit the traditional Nativity Scene, housed in a stable outside The Tolbooth
- visit the weekend Festive Makers Markets at New Lanark World Heritage Site
Most of all, a warm festive Lanark welcome is guaranteed from all your local shops and businesses so please support them and make this Christmas EXTRA SPECIAL!