Clydesdale communities can access support through local network
Local volunteers are stepping up to deliver food packages across Clydesdale
In response to COVID 19, Healthy Valleys are working in partnership with CCI, Clydesdale Foodbank, Richland Transport and a variety of small local businesses to support vulnerable individuals, families and older people. Some communities already have their own response teams to help which is brilliant. We are here to help those who don’t and will be supporting those community teams already established as much as we can if they need our help.
Here is a list of areas within Clydesdale and Healthy Valleys contacts for locals to call if they are struggling struggling and need our help or support during this difficult time.
- Douglas/Glespin area – Amanda 07548 704 820
- Rigside/Douglas Water Area – Stephanie 07525 687 964
- Lesmahagow, Hawksland and outlying areas – Simone 07872 160 995 & Gail 07859 818 728
- Coalburn – Jenny 07702 336 541
- Carstairs Junction and Carstairs – Suzanne 07702 336 543
- Forth and outlying areas – Mhairi 07548 704 822
- Kirkmuirhill, Blackwood, Boghead and Auchenheath – call the local support group on 07943 990 630 or 07943 804 965 or call Ali (HV) 07548 704 823
- Carnwath – local support group 07749 837 987 or Mhairi (HV) 07548 704 822
- Duneaton area – call the support group on 07498 498915 or Julia (HV) 077893 76906
- Lanark & outlying areas – Adrienne 07702 336 327 and Barbara 07702 336 542
- Carluke and outlying areas – Hazel 07872 161 913 and Fiona 07872 160 992
- Biggar and outlying areas – please call the local support group on 07376 318724
- Auchengrey, Tarbrax & Woolfords – please call the local support group 07494 034 025
Any other areas in Clydesdale not mentioned please call Healthy Valleys on 07859 062 831.
"We are very busy so if you are unable to get through to the allocated member of staff please text or leave a voicemail message or send us a private FB message and the team will get back to you when they can - please be patient - we will get back to you.
Please be safe and follow the governments guidelines and keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates and we will also be posting other support and helplines on FB and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/HealthyValleys/"