Saturday 17th November 2018
Christmas Market and “Lights On” with Santa
9am – 5pm, Lanark High Street, FREE
Winterfest kicks off with the return of the popular Christmas Market on Saturday 17th November!
- Many of your favourite festive stallholders selling everything from food & drink to clothes & toys
- NEW local crafters stall area at the top of the North Vennel (near Subway)
- Entertainment throughout the day from local and professional entertainers
- See Santa and his Elves coming down the High Street from 3.45pm
- The BIG LIGHT SWITCH ON is at 4.45pm!
The Lanark Christmas Market is part of the Lanark Winterfest which features over 40 festive events taking place locally. Click here to download the full programme or scroll below to view.