EBS - Client Support Executive
Executive Benefit Services (UK) Ltd is looking for diligent and hardworking individual to join our Team in Lanark.
We are an Independent Financial Planning firm dedicated to providing comprehensive financial planning to our clients. We pride ourselves on giving clients the highest level of service in a professional manner.
Our team has been growing in the last few years and we now have an excellent opportunity for the right candidates to join our hardworking and enthusiastic team.
We are looking for individuals that will be able to work as part of a team in a busy office, with the ability to manage their own workload within reasonable timescales. Having a good working knowledge of IT including Outlook, Excel and Word is very desirable.
We have a full-time role we are looking to fill for a Client Support Executive.
Financial Services knowledge and experience for this role is preferred with a minimum of 2 years’ financial services experience or a degree level qualification. Progress with Chartered Insurance Institute examinations will be beneficial but is not essential. You will have the opportunity to gain your Diploma qualification and will be encouraged to progress within the team. Duties will include:
• Checking client reviews and meeting packs for advisers
• Liaising with product providers to gather information
• Preparing relevant research and analysis for client recommendations
• Preparing and issuing client correspondence including reports and recommendations
• Ensuring all compliance requirement are met
• Ensuring client instruction are actioned
• Liaising with clients via telephone and email
• Managing task and keeping client files full up to date
Excellent benefit package available including pension, death in service, private medical and birthday day off in addition. Salary will be dependent on experience.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 4th May 2019.EBS Website