EBS - Client Review Executive
Executive Benefit Services (UK) Ltd is looking for a diligent and hardworking individual to join our Team in Lanark.
We are an Independent Financial Planning firm dedicated to providing comprehensive financial planning to our clients. We pride ourselves on giving clients the highest level of service in a professional manner.
Our team has been growing in the last few years and we now have an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join our hardworking and enthusiastic team.
We are looking for an individual that will be able to work as part of a team in a busy office, with the ability to manage their own workload within reasonable timescales.
We have a full-time role we are looking to fill for a trainee Client Review Executive.
Full training will be given. Having a good working knowledge of IT including Outlook, Excel and Word is very desirable. Duties will include:
• Collating information for client reviews and meetings
• Day to day administration within client files
• Managing tasks and keeping client files fully up to date
• Liaising with product providers to gather information for meeting and reviews
• Preparing client portfolio reports
• Preparing and issuing client correspondence
• Answering telephone
Excellent benefit package including pension, death in service, private medical and birthday day off.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 4th May 2019EBS Website